Connecting with Care inspires and educates the global hepatitis C community by sharing innovative case studies from every corner of the globe, with the ultimate aim of creating an interactive online Model of Care Toolkit to provide services with the practical tools they need to enhance hepatitis C care for people who use drugs. Connecting with Care is a global project that aims to profile innovative models of care delivered in a variety of settings and countries.
The award is part of Connecting with Care, an ongoing project led by INHSU.
The project objectives are to:
- Share knowledge of effective hepatitis C prevention, treatment and care approaches for people who use drugs
- Inspire people working in the field to implement effective models of care in their service
- Compile an evidence base to share with practitioners, people who use drugs, researchers, policy makers, and political decision makers to enable effective model of care implementation
The project has several components:
- Identification and profiling of successful models of care through info graphic factsheets
- Development of video case studies that highlight successful models of care
- Development of an interactive online Model of Care Toolkit
- Successful models of care developed into an info graphic and profiled through INHSU, including via the annual conference, relevant education events and on the online Model of Care Toolkit
- One complimentary registration to the 2021 INHSU conference (does not include travel to the conference)
- 1-year INHSU Membership for 5 members of your team.
Open to entries globally, applicants are invited to submit their model of care as an opportunity to showcase to the world how their model effectively provides access to hepatitis C treatment and care for people who use drugs.
For more information, visit INHSU