The University of Arizona, established in 1885, is a public research university that provides students with an ideal environment in different fields of study. It offers a variety of programmes at the level of undergraduate, associate, and research degrees.
Why study at the University of Arizona? Students will find significant career prospects while studying at this university. To train international students for their classes, the university provides plenty of assistance.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral and masters
- Award: Tuition Award
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral and masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must have previous year degree with academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must have to take admission at the university. After that applicant must apply
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of the University of Arizona.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.
The University of Arizona will provide tuition Award to the outstanding International and domestic students.
For more info and application: click here